- The art department list includes those jobs that generally fall under the art and prop departments but do not have their own lists so art directors, set decorators, and production designers are not included here because they have their own lists. However, all assistant and second unit or location work for those lists is included in the art department (e.g. assistant art director, set decorator: New York and production designer: second unit). Please note however that supervising art directors now belong with the art directors.
- Those art department jobs that fall under the special or visual effects departments (e.g. model makers) are included in those lists, not this one.
- The art department includes props, set design, set construction and set dressing, but does not include costume functions (such as tailoring). Similarly, makeup (including prosthetic makeup), though it is part of the overall design, has its own list.
- The art department includes painters, greens, props, set design, set construction and set dressing but not costume functions such as tailoring, etc. - these belong in the wardrobe department. Similarly, makeup (including prosthetics), though it is part of the overall design, has its own list.
- A list of the occupations currently being used can be displayed by clicking on the gray list icon ( ) next to the occupation field.
Tracking your contribution
You can now track the status of your Credit submission and if it has not been approved, we'll tell you the reason why.
If you are using the mobile apps, mobile website or desktop website you can access this feature via the 'Track your contribution' button, which has been added to the submission email receipt. Additionally, if you are using the desktop website, you can also use the 'Track Contribution' button now found in your contribution history page.
Clicking this button will take you to IMDb Contributor,
our new contribution specific site where you will be shown the status of your request.