IMDbPro is an Amazon company and all payments for IMDbPro are now through Amazon. This adds security and convenience for our IMDbPro members. Amazon makes it easy, so you don't have to re-enter your card and billing details when joining or renewing your IMDbPro membership.
Can I join IMDbPro without linking my accounts?
All IMDbPro memberships are created and renewed by linking your free Amazon.com
account - you can use your existing Amazon account or create a new one. Please note there isn't a way to join IMDbPro or renew without linking your Amazon account
Please see our Help page for details on how to join IMDbPro
How to link your IMDb and Amazon accounts together
Step by step instructions
- Make sure you're logged into the desired IMDb account
- Open up the Linked accounts page from your account settings
- Next to the heading for Amazon select Link your Amazon account
- You'll then be prompted to login to Amazon, do so with your Amazon login details
- On the following page select Connect it to your Amazon account
- Provide your IMDb login details and click Sign-In
- You'll be returned to the Linked accounts page and both accounts will be connected
If you need further help joining IMDbPro, please visit the Contact Us page
then select "Email" and let us know how we can help.
For more information on how to get the most of your IMDbPro membership, please see our Pro Tips.