We take billing inquiries seriously and will be happy to help resolve this issue. If you don't believe you’ve registered as an IMDbPro member, please contact our Customer Service team with the following information:
- the card-holder name (exactly as it appears on the credit card)
- the type of card (i.e. Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- the last 4 digits of the card
- the expiration date of the card
- the zip code of your billing address (where you receive your credit card statement)
- the date of the charge
- the amount of the charge
To provide this information, please visit the Contact Us page
while logged into your IMDbPro account and select IMDbPro member > Billing/Payments > Why charged again (if you are logged out of your IMDbPro account, please select IMDbPro member > Other IMDbPro member issues > Other Payment issue),
then select "Email" and let us know how we can help.
For more information on how to get the most of your IMDbPro membership, please see our Pro Tips.