To join IMDbPro, you will need to log into an existing Amazon account or create a new Amazon account. For details please see joining IMDbPro with Amazon. You can now also join using the IMDbPro app (Android only).
Please take the following steps to create your IMDbPro membership:
1. Visit the IMDbPro sign up page and select “Start Free Trial”
2. Select “Join with Amazon”
3. Enter the email address and password for your existing Amazon account and select “Sign in using our secure server”
A. If you do not have an existing Amazon account, select “Create an Amazon.com account”, enter the required information, and select “Create account”
4. Give IMDb permission to log in with your Amazon account
5. Enter the email address and password for your existing IMDb account and select “Log in”
A. If you do not have an existing IMDb account, select “Create a new IMDb account”, enter your email address, and select “Create IMDb account”
6. Select your payment plan - Annual ($149.99 billed annually) or Monthly ($19.99 billed monthly) - and select “Continue”
7. Select the payment method for your membership—to switch between existing payment methods from your Amazon account, select “Change” next to the card information, select your preferred card, and select “Continue”
A. If you do not have any payment methods on your Amazon account or if you need to add a new payment method, select “Add a card”
8. Confirm the preferred payment method and billing address are correct, and select “Continue”
9. Review the checkout total for your membership and select “Join IMDbPro”
Your card will not be charged until your free trial ends. Your membership will automatically continue unless you cancel your membership before the end of your free trial period.
If you need further help joining IMDbPro, please contact our Customer Service team and we'll be glad to help.