What is the IMDbPro Card?
As an IMDbPro member you can use this feature to share your profile and promote yourself on social media. Use the card to showcase your profile image, STARmeter rank, first three Known For titles and awards. You can also share any other person's profile and with the latest update, you can create an IMDbPro card using the IMDbPro app or the desktop version of IMDbPro. Learn more about the IMDbPro app
How can I share an IMDbPro Card?
Visit your page or any other person's page on www.imdbpro.com
or via the IMDbPro app. On the top-right, click on the "Create IMDbPro card" link.
The card can be downloaded and shared in social media sites (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) or emails. We also provide a link to the profile page, anyone using the link can access the IMDbPro profile page for 7 days after it has been opened.
What options can I select?
- Profession: "Show all", "Primary", "Latest", "None".
- STARmeter: "All time high", "Current" or "None".
- Awards: "Show" or "Hide".
- Share link: Click the "Copy link" button to copy the link.
- Save image: By clicking the "Create IMDbPro card" button, you can save a .PNG image of the card.