For Production Companies and Studios
Connect with industry professionals, get the information you need to prepare for your next release, find matches for your roles, and track projects.
Contact information: Quickly look up and contact people and companies you want to work with. List your company’s contact information.
- Pro Tips:
- Connect: IMDbPro helps you get your job done with representation and contact information for over 300,000 industry professionals (this information is not available on IMDb.com).
- Keep your contact information up to date: Claim your page and keep your company’s contact information up to date. As a member, you can list the details that represent the best way to contact you or your company so you don’t miss any opportunities:
- Staff and their roles
- Current emails and phone numbers
- Street addresses for multiple branch offices
Industry research: IMDbPro is the most complete entertainment resource with millions of data points added on a daily basis. As a member, you get access to the most up-to-date details and information for filmmakers, crew, cast, entertainment companies and employees, release details, filming locations, technical specs, box office data, industry news, media, and titles in all stages of production, including projects in pre-production, production, and post-production status with extra information not available on IMDb.com. Depending on the status of the title, listings will have comprehensive details, including company credits, distributors, plot summary, synopsis, filmmakers, crew, cast, release details, filming locations, technical specs, box office, and media.
We are pleased to announce an updated Box Office section that allows Pro users to filter box office data by release, location, and period for the most comprehensive attendance data to date.
- Pro Tip: Use these data points to prepare for a meeting, find and connect with talent, crew, and distributors, make deals, gather details from comparable projects, and estimate film budgets and finances. Visit our sister site Box Office Mojo for additional industry leading box office reporting.
Find distribution for your project: Search IMDbPro’s extensive database of companies in the entertainment industry to find a distributor for your project.
- Pro Tips: Look up titles similar to yours and see who distributed them. And see the films a company has distributed and has in production to determine if a distribution company is right for your project.
- Benefit from IMDb’s products and connected companies:
- Indie studio? Join the independent filmmaking community for free and be discovered on Withoutabox, where you can submit your project to the world’s leading film festivals. Sundance, TIFF, SIFF, and other world renowned festivals use Withoutabox as their first source to discover talented indie filmmakers.
- Ready to distribute? Via Withoutabox, you can post to IMDb and publish through Prime Video Direct. Create IMDb title pages in just one step using existing information from your Withoutabox project. Make your film available through Prime Video Direct in the U.S. and other locations - on all supported devices - Fire TV, phones, tablets, game consoles, Smart TVs, and from the Web. Prime Video Direct is helping content creators and visual storytellers reach millions of Prime Video customers.
Showcase your projects:
- Add trailers & other videos: Showcase your project by adding trailers, clips, and promotional videos to the project’s IMDb page.
- Pro Tip: Apply for free to IMDb Scorecard and start adding your trailers and other videos to your project’s page to get your audience excited.
- Add posters and stills: Engage your audience by adding posters, production stills, and publicity and event images. As an IMDb user you can upload for free an unlimited number of images to your project’s IMDb page.
Discover talent: Find the right talent for your roles by searching our database of more than 7 million people.
Pro Tip: Use advanced search filters such as STARmeter, performance skills, physical attributes including ethnic appearance, languages spoken, accents, birthplace, work eligibility, union affiliation, and more, to home in on the right match for your role.
Create breakdowns & post casting notices: You can directly book talent by creating breakdowns in the Casting Notices section. Submissions are received in the form of IMDbPro profile pages.
- Pro Tips:
- Creative Lists: Use our Find Matches feature to generate a list of profiles based on the criteria you select. To add talent from your ‘Find Matches’ results to your Creative List, select ‘Add to creative list’.
- People lists: Another way to organize talent you are considering is with the customized list building feature, by selecting “Add to list” on a person’s page.
- Share your IMDbPro pages and lists with non-IMDbPro members: IMDbPro pages and lists can easily be shared with others, including non-IMDbPro members, so you can collaborate with your colleagues. Click on the Share link at the top right of your page to share it.
Talent power: STARmeter, Awards and Box Office data are valuable data points on IMDbPro or on sister site Box Office Mojo.
Pro Tip: With a few clicks you can review these and include them in the talent portfolio details you showcase to your working partners.
Get insights: STARmeter , MOVIEmeter, and COMPANYmeter and Ratings data to make decisions on your project. As an IMDbPro member you get advanced insights and analysis for meter details, which include rank movement and tracking over time. You can find these details in an easy-to-use chart format that can be filtered based on month, year, frequency, scale, and release events.
- Pro Tip: This data is extremely helpful when pitching your project, researching companies to collaborate with, considering competitive analysis, and negotiating talent contracts.
24/7 Customer Service: Your IMDbPro membership includes email support. Our Customer Service team responds to most queries within 24 hours, 7 days/week (excluding holidays).