For Casting Directors
Find the perfect match for your next role, contact their rep, create talent lists, post casting notices, and conduct research for your projects.
Contact information: Quickly look up and contact the talent’s reps to check their availability. From celebrities to aspiring talent, we cover the whole range.
- Pro Tips:
- Connect: IMDbPro helps you get your job done with representation and contact information for over 300,000 industry professionals (this information is not available on IMDb.com).
- Keep your contact information up to date: Don’t forget to claim your page and keep your own contact information up to date too! Maintaining updated contact and representation information is critical for your career.
Discover talent: Find the right talent for your roles by searching our database of more than 7 million people via IMDbPro.com or via the IMDbPro App.
- Pro Tip: Use advanced search filters such as STARmeter, performance skills, physical attributes including ethnic appearance, languages spoken, accents, birthplace (find those Brits you are looking for), work eligibility, union affiliation, and more, to home in on the right match for your role.
Detailed resumes: With over 90 million credits, IMDb is the most complete entertainment resource of credits. Additional information on projects like plays, commercials, web series and music videos is available on IMDbPro members’ resumes.
- Pro Tip: Find links to social profile pages and official sites via External links:
Videos & demo reels: Sometimes time is of the essence and you can’t have talent come in for an audition. Linked videos and IMDbPro members demo reels allow you to quickly review their style and range and get to a decision faster.
Talent power: STARmeter, Awards and Box Office data are valuable data points on IMDbPro or on sister site Box Office Mojo.
Pro Tip: With a few clicks you can review these and include them in the talent portfolio details you showcase to your working partners.
Create projects & post Job notices: You can directly book talent by creating projects in the Jobs section. Submissions are received in the form of IMDbPro profile pages.
- Pro Tips:
- Prospect Lists: Use our Find Matches feature to generate a list of profiles based on the criteria you select. To add talent from your ‘Find Matches’ results to your Prospect List, select ‘Add to prospect list’.
- People lists: Another way to organize talent you are considering is with the customized list building feature, by selecting “Add to list” on a person’s page.
- Share your IMDbPro pages and lists with non-IMDbPro members: IMDbPro pages and lists can easily be shared with others, including non-IMDbPro members, so you can collaborate with your colleagues. Click on the Share link at the top right of your page to share it.
Industry research: As an IMDbPro member, you get the most up-to-date details and information for titles in all stages of production. This includes projects in-development, pre-production, production, and post-production status with extra information not available on IMDb.com.
- Pro Tip: Use these data points to:
- See what the stars you have chosen are doing right now, who they have worked with previously, leveraging IMDb’s extensive database of linked people and projects
- Prepare for a meeting, find and connect with potential new clients, vet projects and the people attached to them, and gather details from comparable projects.
- As a good starting point to find your own next project.
Get insights: STARmeter , MOVIEmeter, and COMPANYmeter – as an IMDbPro member you get advanced insights and analysis for meter details, which include rank movement and tracking over time. You can find these details in an easy-to-use chart format that can be filtered based on month, year, frequency, scale, and release events.
- Pro Tip: This data is extremely helpful to negotiate talent contracts, track potential new projects, and conduct company pitches.
24/7 Customer Service: Your IMDbPro membership includes email support. Our Customer Service team responds to most queries within 24 hours, 7 days/week (excluding holidays).
If you have further questions about making the most out of your IMDbPro membership, please visit the Contact Us page while logged into your IMDbPro account and select IMDbPro member > Claim your IMDb page (if you are logged out of your IMDbPro account, please select IMDbPro member > Sign up to IMDbPro > Membership benefits & Pro tips), then select "Email" and let us know how we can help.