Please note that responses from our Customer Service team may be delayed through the Martin Luther King Jr. Day holiday. Thanks for your patience.
- How is m.imdb.com different than the desktop version of IMDb.com?
- What are the device and browser requirements?
- Is the IMDb mobile website available internationally?
- Can I log in to my IMDb account on the mobile site?
- How do I specify my favorite theaters when using IMDb showtimes?
- Can I watch movies and TV shows with IMDb TV via my mobile browser?
- What do I need to do if my data doesn't appear to change over several days?
- Is there an IMDb app for my mobile platform?
- Can I change my default experience to always be the desktop version of IMDb?
- Where can I get help with logging in or with registration problems?
- Third Party Software Attribution
IMDb's mobile optimized website gives you access to movie and TV title pages as well celebrity and industry professional pages. We offer our most popular data including: quotes, trivia, plot summaries, synopsis, birth dates and celebrity mini-bios. You also have quick access to showtimes, trailers, photos, TV network schedules, TV show recaps, box office results, IMDb Top rated movies of all time, IMDb Top rated TV shows of all time, MOVIEmeter (most searched titles on IMDb) and STARmeter (most searched celebrities on IMDb).
The m.imdb.com mobile site will work on any mobile device with a web browser. For an optimal experience, we recommend:
Yes, m.imdb.com is currently available worldwide in English, with other languages coming soon.
1. From the home screen, select "Sign In" in the upper right corner
2. Select the option you would like to sign in with (IMDb, Amazon, Google, Facebook)
By default, your location will be automatically determined when you navigate to the home page or showtimes page, if your device is GPS enabled. The search radius for theaters near you is about 10 miles.
If you don't see your favorite theater, you can provide your home zip code manually or a zip code in which your favorite theaters reside. To provide a zip code manually:
IMDb TV is not available via mobile browsers at this time. For more information about IMDb TV, please see the IMDb TV FAQ.
IMDb's mobile site saves your most recent page visits on the device for approximately one hour to allow fast loading (such as when accessing "Coming Soon" and "MovieMeter" lists). If you believe data is stale you can force a refresh by refreshing the page from your mobile browser's navigation options.
No, you may not do so at this time from within a mobile browser. You can switch to the desktop version of IMDb in the footer of each page.
Please see our mobile registration help.
IMDb's Mobile Website Application includes Hammer.JS - v1.0.5dev - 2013-04-03, Copyright (c) 2013 Jorik Tangelder <firstname.lastname@example.org>, which is subject to the terms and conditions of the MIT license that states as follows:
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.