- What does the IMDb Movies & TV app for iOS offer?
- How is IMDb for iOS different than the regular IMDb website?
- Where can I download the IMDb app? Is it free?
- Is the IMDb app available internationally?
- Is there an IMDb app available for Android or other phone platforms?
- Is an Internet network connection required to use the IMDb app?
- How do I sign in or create an account on the iOS app?
- Why can't I set my location on the IMDb app?
The IMDb Movies & TV app for iOS gives you access to our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors. You can watch trailers, exclusive interviews, and IMDb original videos. Look up showtimes near you, buy tickets, and check out critic and user reviews. Get breaking entertainment news, and follow all of the latest awards and events. Sign in to track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen, check in and share what you're watching, and set your favorite theaters. Get notified about featured trailers, new movies hitting theaters, the latest entertainment trends, and awards and events news.
The iOS version of IMDb have access to all title and name pages. We offer our most popular data items in the app. You can also sign in to rate movies and TV shows, manage your Watchlist, create and share lists, check in and share what you are watching, and set your favorite theaters.
The IMDb app is free. Visit the App Store on your device and search for "IMDb". Select and install the application titled "IMDb Movies & TV".
Yes, the IMDb Movies & TV app for iOS is available worldwide. App menus are available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
Yes, the IMDb app requires an Internet connection as IMDb data is retrieved live from IMDb to ensure you’re getting the most up-to-date information.
1. From the home screen, select the "You" tab in the lower right corner.
2. Select "Sign in/Sign up"
3. Select the option you would like to sign in with (IMDb, Amazon, Google, Facebook, Apple [iOS 13+])
We currently support device location for countries where we have showtime listing for local theaters.
You'll be able to select your location for the following countries: