IMDb App General Troubleshooting
Please know that login functionality is no longer supported for certain versions of the IMDb App:
- For iOS, please ensure that your device is on iOS 13 or higher
- For Android, please ensure that the IMDb App is version 8 or higher
Most other IMDb app issues can be resolved by attempting these troubleshooting steps:
- Force close the app, then re-open
- Log out of your account in the IMDb app, then log back in
- Restart your device
If you've confirmed that your mobile device meets the above criteria and have followed the suggested troubleshooting steps, but are still experiencing an issue with the IMDb app, please visit the Contact Us page and select IMDb Fan > IMDb Apps > Report IMDb App Issue then select "Email" and let us know how we can help. Please include the following information in your email:
- Device model
- OS version number
- IMDb App version number
- Description of the issue you're experiencing, including any steps to reproduce the issue
For help locating the IMDb App criteria, please follow the instructions outlined below on your mobile device:
- For iOS Devices:
- Device model & OS version number: On your iOS device, go to Settings > General > About; to the right of Model Name, you'll see the device model; to the right of Software Version you'll see the OS version number.
- IMDb App Version Number: On the IMDb app, go to You > Settings > About; to the right of Version you'll see the IMDb app version number.
- For Android Devices:
- Device Model & OS Version Number: On your Android device, go to Settings > About Phone; under the System section, you'll find Model number; scroll down to find the OS version number.
- App Version Number: Open the Settings App > Apps & Notifications; go to the list of installed Apps on your device. On the Apps list screen, select the IMDb App to see the Version Number.
Visit our other Help pages for more information on the IMDb app for iOS and Android.