- What information belongs in the performer profile & credentials section on my page?
- How do I edit the performer profile & credentials on my page?
- How can I add my personal location information?
- Can I reorder my information?
- What does the orange asterisk on IMDbPro mean?
- How do I update / remove information with an orange asterisk?
- Are there restrictions on what I can include?
- What happens if I cancel my membership?
You can display your location to let casting and hiring directors know you're a match for their project and find more job opportunities in your area.
You can update your location with the “Edit Page” button located at the bottom of your IMDbPro page, then select "Performer profile & credentials". Under “Credentials”, select “Employment Details”, then “Location”. Add your “Location” and “Save” to display this information on your page.
Your personal location will be visible in the details section and the about tab along with your other performer profile information.
Unverified data (e.g. Training, Education, etc.) is displayed in the order added. If you would like to reorder your entries, please delete all and re-add in the order you’d like displayed.
The orange asterisk next to information (e.g. Guild Status), means this was added by individual claiming the page and cannot be verified or edited by IMDb data editors.
Information with the orange asterisk was previously added via IMDbPro and can only be removed with the IMDbPro membership where the page is claimed.
Yes, the following are not allowed:
Determination of what constitutes any of these things is at the sole discretion of our Data Editors.