- What information belongs in the performer profile & credentials section on my page?
- How do I edit the performer profile & credentials on my page?
- How can I add my personal location information?
- Can I reorder my information?
- What does the orange asterisk on IMDbPro mean?
- Where do I update my contact information?
- How do I update / remove information with an orange asterisk?
- How can I change the name on my page?
- How do I add or update filmography credits?
- Are there restrictions on what I can include?
- What happens if I cancel my membership?
Not a member yet?
You can display your location to let casting and hiring directors know you're a match for their project and find more job opportunities in your area.
You can update your location with the “Edit Page” button located at the bottom of your IMDbPro page, then select "Performer profile & credentials". Under “Credentials”, select “Employment Details”, then “Location”. Add your “Location” and “Save” to display this information on your page.
Your personal location will be visible in the details section and the about tab along with your other performer profile information.
Unverified data (e.g. Training, Education, etc.) is displayed in the order added. If you would like to reorder your entries, please delete all and re-add in the order you’d like displayed.
The orange asterisk next to information (e.g. Guild Status), means this was added by individual claiming the page and cannot be verified or edited by IMDb data editors.
Contact information relates to:
You can update this information by the Edit page button at the bottom of your name page, here you'll fine Contact information & representation.
More information is available for this in our Contact data article.
Information with the orange asterisk was previously added via IMDbPro and can only be removed with the IMDbPro membership where the page is claimed via the Performer profile & credentials option under Edit page (found at the bottom of your page).
The name at the top our your IMDb page can be changed via the Edit page button found at the bottom of the page, followed by the Biographical information, links, name updates section.
More information is available for this in our How do I change my name? article.
You can add or update filmography credits by using the Edit page button found at the bottom of your name page followed by Filmography.
More information is available in our follow up articles:
Yes, the following are not allowed:
Determination of what constitutes any of these things is at the sole discretion of our Data Editors.