- How is IMDb for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch different than the regular IMDb website?
- Is the IMDb app available internationally?
- Is there an IMDb app available for Android or other phone platforms?
- Is an Internet network connection required to use the IMDb app?
- How to sign in on the iOS app?
- Why can't I set my location on the IMDb app?
The iPhone, iPad and iPod touch versions of IMDb have access to all title and name pages. We offer our most popular data items in the app. You can also sign in to rate movies and TV shows, manage your Watchlist, create and share title lists, check in and share what you are watching, and set your favorite theaters.
The IMDb app is currently available worldwide in all iTunes App stores. App menus are available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
Yes, the IMDb app requires an Internet connection as IMDb data is retrieved live from IMDb.
1. From the home screen, select the menu button in the upper right corner.
2. Select "Sign In"
3. Select the option you would like to sign in with (IMDb, Amazon, Google, Facebook)
We currently support device location for countries where we have showtime listing for local theaters.
You'll be able to select your location for the following countries:
Learn more about new features!