- What does the IMDb Movies & TV app for Android offer?
- How is IMDb for Android different than the regular IMDb website?
- Where can I download the IMDb app? Is it free?
- Is the IMDb app available internationally?
- Is there an IMDb app available for iOS or other phone platforms?
- Is an Internet network connection required to use the app?
- How do I sign in?
- Why can't I set my location on the IMDb app?
- Can I move the IMDb app to my SD card?
The IMDb Movies & TV app for Android gives you access to our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors. You can watch trailers, exclusive interviews, and IMDb original videos, as well as many hit TV shows and top Hollywood hits via IMDb TV. Look up showtimes near you, buy tickets, and check out critic and user reviews. Get breaking entertainment news, and follow all of the latest awards and events. Sign in to track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen, check in and share what you're watching, and set your favorite theaters. Get notified about featured trailers, new movies hitting theaters, the latest entertainment trends, and awards and events news.
The Android version of IMDb have access to all title and name pages. We offer our most popular data items in the app. You can also sign in to rate movies and TV shows, manage your Watchlist, create and share lists, check in and share what you are watching, and set your favorite theaters.
Yes, the IMDb Movies & TV app for Android is available worldwide. App menus are available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, and Hindi.
Yes, the IMDb app requires an Internet connection as IMDb data is retrieved live from IMDb to ensure you’re getting the most up-to-date information.
1. From the home screen, select the menu button in the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Select "Sign In"
3. Select the option you would like to sign in with (IMDb, Amazon, Google, Facebook)
We currently support device location for countries where we have showtime listing for local theaters.
You'll be able to select your location for the following countries:
Yes. You can move the app to your SD card by going to the Settings screen. Click on Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > IMDb Movies & TV and then click on "Move to SD card".
Learn more about new features!