Removing other user reviews:
1) To edit or remove a review you posted, go to your "Your Activity" page and click "Reviews"
1) To edit or remove a review you posted, click the at the top left of the page and click on your name (eg. "Joe Bloggs"), followed by "Your Activity"
1) To access your reviews, tap the button at the top of the app and click "Your Reviews".
2) Click the at the top right of the review you wish to update and select either 'Edit' or 'Delete' depending on your request.
2a) Delete item - If you're sure you would like to delete your review, just tap "Confirm" and this will be removed.
1) To access your reviews, tap the button at the top of the app and click "Reviews".
2) Click the at the top right of the review you wish to update and select either 'Delete Review' or 'Edit Review' depending on your request.
2a) Delete Review - If you're sure you would like to delete your review, just tap "Confirm" and this will be removed.
2b) Edit Review - When updating you can change your rating, review headline or contents and whether it contains any spoilers - make sure to tap "Submit" when finished. Also remember, an edited review must go through the approval process again, which means it must meet our current criteria for reviews (line count, word usage, etc.).
If you've found a review that violates our guidelines, please click "Report This" at the bottom of the review and select the appropriate reason from the list then click submit. We will not remove a review unless it violates our guidelines. Due to the volume of traffic, we are unable to follow up on individual reports.
If you want us to investigate potential abuse, please provide the URL to the
exact user review and include the author's name and review's summary via our contact form by selecting IMDb Fan/Contributor questions > Titles > Title user reviews followed by E-mail and our customer service can look into this for you.
Tracking the Contribution
You can track the status of your update or report and if it has not been approved, we'll tell you the reason why.
This feature can be accessed via the 'View the status of your contribution' button, which has been added to the IMDb update receipt email you will have received.
Clicking this button will take you to IMDb Contributor, our new contribution specific site where you will be shown the status of your request.