- Please do not add distributors to the production companies section.
- The company name should always include the country code in square brackets after the company name - e.g., Company [us].
- Production companies include all financing entities. Common variants, like "in association with" or "participating" can be noted as attributes. Attributes can also be used for the usual things such as year ranges for television series or alternate spellings of company names.
- Production services or facilities companies belong in the miscellaneous company list; copyright holders belong in the copyright holder list.
- A list of the attributes currently being used can be displayed by clicking on the gray list icon ( ) next to the attribute field.
Back to top